We currently have the following employment opportunities at our Wednesbury, West Midlands showrooms and workshops facility.
Sales Administrator / Receptionist
Starting salary £17,500 per annum (Monday - Friday )
We are seeking a :-
- Full time Vehicle Sales Administrator / Receptionist
- Based at our Wednesbury showroom facility
- Monday to Friday, normal office hours
- Sales administration experience is essential
- Confident telephone manner required
Responsibilities include the administration of new and used vehicle sales, liaising with customers, processing card payments, maintaining sales records, arranging warranty and vehicle taxation and updating relevant staff on sales progress.
On reception you will be responsible for telephone call handling, message distribution, handling post, customer greeting and care.
General workshop and driving duties
Duties will include vehicle cleaning, site maintenance, driving and general duties as may be required.
A minimum 5 years full driving licence is required without convictions, other than minor traffic offences
Vehicle fitters & refurbishers
£15,600 rising to £22,000 based on skills & experience
We have an immediate opportunity for a keen individual already involved in the motor trade or looking to join the wheelchair accessible vehicle industry.
- Supporting our team of experienced vehicle converters
- Modifying new and used vehicles for our disabled customers
- Inspecting and improving our stock of over 250 adapted vehicles
- Gaining experience in vehicle mechanics & electrics for career advancement.
Applicants must have an understanding of motor vehicles or be mechanically minded with good hands-on capability and a willingness to learn new skills.
Successful applicants will receive full training. Pay will be consistent with skills & experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- Minimum 2 years motor, engineering or similar practical skills.
- Full UK Driving Licence
Drivers (full time & part time)
£15,600 per annum, pro rata
Required for local and national vehicle collections, appointments and deliveries utilising our modern single vehicle transporter. (no special driving licence required)
The successful applicants will be required to carry out other general driving duties such as trade plate deliveries, MOT and vehicle testing appointments & parts collections as required.
Part time positions may suit capable energetic retired individuals